2.15.2007

new tred grp tracks

It has been a while since I worked on any tred grp. material, so I've decided to upload a couple new short ones. TRED Grp. is the research nd developmt grp., of course; the joint venture between me, [d], and phaelam.

foundloop
i found shades [Edit: I don't like this one anymore, so I'm taking it down.]

These two tracks are really just remnants of some older material I was going to use for a remix, but never got to finishing...until now. Since they sample two of my favorite phaelam songs, "shades3" and "kuul", they are considered TRED tracks. After all, without those emotive keys, I'd have nothing to build upon.

While we're at it, let's share a few more phaelam classics:
Boodanka Dank
Syn Koto
Micah3-5
The Cubicle

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home